We are a grant-giving charity making donations to small and medium sized charities in the South Yorkshire area only.
Typically our grants are in the range of £100 to £2,000.
We give grants to:
• Registered charities.
• Small local groups i.e. sports clubs, community groups run by volunteers.
• Holiday projects.
We only give grants to projects situated and managed in South Yorkshire.
Projects must fall within one or more of the following categories:
• Education (including travel and training)
• Heritage, Restoration and Environment
• Music and the Arts
• Recreation (including holidays and sport)
• Welfare, Health and Social Care